Montag, Dezember 18, 2006

Chicago


Chicago Airport


The very first time I have been to the New World was 8 years ago, when I visited Elisabeth in her studio in Chicago. Back then, I would have never thought that I would end up staying in North America. Interesting, how life takes you on a journey. I wonder where I will be 8 years from now....mmmm...


"There are no Answers, only choices."
from Solaris

Oh, by the way, talking about sci-fi, I have finished reading my first science fiction book! "Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep?" the novel that inspired Bladerunner. I finally finished the book on the plane back to Calgary.

I just bought myself a Christmas present and got The Dune - apparently a sci-fi bestseller, which I will start reading in just a few minutes :)

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

liebe annie,

da ich deine neue email adresse noch nicht hab :-(, auf diesem weg... erholsame und schoene feiertage und einen guten rutsch ins neue jahr. kommst du in die heimat?
liebste gruesse,
sylvia