Freitag, April 06, 2007

Frohe Ostern - Happy Easter!







Today I definitely think, it would be great having a machine that can beam me to Austria in a heart beat. I have fond childhood memories of Easter. Running around at my uncle and aunt's farm looking for eggs and chocolate! Instead of looking for chocolate in a flower meadow, I am looking at a Calgary covered in snow. Thankfully, there is a flower shop in my building, so I treated myself to flowers. I didn't know that getting flowers is such a joyful experience! The store is beautiful and they give a 10% discount to people who live in the building - sweet! If Calgary doesn't play flower meadow, I will create my own flower meadow in my living room!

Liebe Familie, schade dass ich nicht bei euch sein kann, Ostern is immer super. In Gedanken bin ich bei Euch! Ich werde auch einen Schokoladehasen fuer Euch essen ;-) Mutti, ich hoffe Deinem Arm gehts bald besser! Und ich wuensche auch der Kaerntner Familie und der QCI Familie und wo auch immer alle Wexis und Penkis sich aufhalten :) ein grossartiges Fest!

3 Kommentare:

cosmicsyv hat gesagt…

liebe anna,

wuensche dir auch alle liebe zu ostern. die blumen sind wirklich schoen.
herzliche umarmung,
sylvia

Anonym hat gesagt…

Happy Easter, Anna!
Hier in 'NY' ist es auch kalt. Wir haben zwar keinen Schnee, aber 3 Grad Celsius sind nicht besonders osterlich. Ich hab allerdings Osterglocken im Garten, muss daher keine Blumen einkaufen gehen. Bitte richte Maria 'Herzliche Glueckwuensche' aus. Ich hab ihre email Adresse wohl wieder verloren. Ich freu mich darauf, Ida im Juni kennenzulernen. Bist du Anfang August in Calgary? Vielleicht schaffen wir es endlich dich zu besuchen.
Barbara

Anonym hat gesagt…

Dear Anna, Your flowers are lovely and as I look out of the window, I can see apple and apricot blossom on the trees in the garden, but no-one looking for Easter eggs, as the only child here at the moment is 33 and no-one hid any eggs for him. The others are in usa and slovenia respectively. Happy Easter holidays. Write again soon, P