Sonntag, Februar 03, 2008

Artisan Bistro



I discovered a new restaurant, that offers good, fresh food for brunch. It's fairly priced and in my 'hood - even better!

The Artisan Bistro Cafe is run by a family from Chile with their roots in Spain. They have an espresso machine (a must have), and offer a variety of coffee drinks with some unusual combinations such as espress-cchino. I stuck with the Americano. I like my coffee simple.

The food iss tasty. The fruit was freshly cut, which is important to me: I can't deal with melons and grapes, that have sat in their own liquid in the fridge for hours. To my taste buds, that makes them taste more acidic and takes the pleasure out of eating. And that's just not right. At the artisan the food is fresh. The portions are European sizes, but nobody says you can't live the North American life style and order eggs AND French Toast!

french toast with maple butter and fresh berries


So, when you are looking for me on a Saturday morning, find me at the Bistro!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Looks yummy, I'll have to check it out...

Anna hat gesagt…

You would like it. And you could practice Spanish with the owners!