Montag, August 21, 2006

Kananaskis cont'd






We hiked up to the base of Mt. Kidd - basically the green ridge to the north (left in the second picture on the bottom).

It was pretty steep, but we made it to the top - an the view into the valleys on to the other side was well worth every step.

While Robin had a nap after lunch, I performed a little dance on the rocks :))

But: today my quads are killing me - i had this little sample of warm-up oil that i put on my legs after my shower just now, and hell, it warmed up my legs! They turned red and my thighs are throbbing! I stretched a little bit and that seemed to help. Thank god! I checked the ingredients and the killer oil contains isopropyl miristate and stereate, dicaprylyl ether, methyle nicotinate, caffein, basil, oregano and rosemary oil. Mmmm...words with that many -yl's make me wonder... and stereates? Aren't those things that would get you disqualified at the Tour de France?

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Anna, at least- now I know you are alive!! Drop me a line sometimes, your friend Judith (piesces girl)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Anna, Many belated returns of the 15th - sorry I forgot. Life in Canada looks beautiful and the skies always seem to be blue - i must come and see for myself. Love, Pat

Anonym hat gesagt…

liebste annie,

nachtraeglich noch alles alles liebe und gute zu deinem geburtstag. hab dich nicht vergessen, war nur diese tage in berlin. war uebringes super. werde bilder auf meinen block stellen. hoffe, bei dir laeuft alles so weit ok.
hast du eigentlich wieder eine wohnadresse, die du mir mailen kannst.
sei lieb gegruesst, sylvia