Freitag, Juli 06, 2007

Canada Day



July 1st was Canada Day. And believe me: I celebrated :)

I got an email from my dad on July 1: he called the Gentleman at the government who was looking after my application for dual citizenship. Austria does not automatically grant dual citizenship: I had to write a letter, send them some finger prints and so on, but on July 1 I found out that my application has been granted! The timing couldn't have been better! Now I have to start studying Canadian capital cities and learn to sing the anthem: Oh Caa-na-daaa!

4 Kommentare:

Vik hat gesagt…

Congrats! You are the most Canadian Austrian I know...=-)

Anonym hat gesagt…

leiwand dass das mit deinem dual citizenship hinhaut... congrats, matteo

Anonym hat gesagt…

hi, musst mir mal erzaehlen wie du das gemacht hast bzw. welche gruende du angegeben hast. hat bei mir noch ein wenig zeit, aber es schadet wohl nicht sich zu informieren. die nachbarin

Anonym hat gesagt…

hab vergessen dir zu gratulieren. gratuliere! die nachbarin