Freitag, März 23, 2007

Beautiful Day

Gib jedem Tag die Chance der schoenste in deinem Leben zu sein. Mark Twain

Give every day the chance (opportunity) to become the most beautiful day of your life. Mark Twain

Okay. It helps to do so, when the sky is blue and the air is warm! I rode my bike to work this morning and that’s definitely a good start to give this day a chance to become the most beautiful day of my life. The sun was just peaking over the horizon, when I was riding. For the first time, I took my shiny Surly to work (FYI, Surly is the bicycle). The ride was beautiful. The highlight was seeing a porcupine (Stachelschwein in German, translated back to English that would be prickly pig ;) sitting in a tree. I was about 2m away. Up to this morning, I didn’t even know that porcupines would climb trees. I thought they would stay on the ground. You are never to old to learn something new.

Anyhow, I will keep giving this day a chance. It also helps that it’s Friday! Yippie! I love Fridays, the anticipation of enjoying the weekend helps me to enjoy my work day too. That’s definitely easier on a Friday than on a Monday.

It also helps that I just booked my flight to San Francisco. I am going there in a few weeks for work. Fun!

I wish you a most beautiful day!
PS: As I mentioned Prickly Pigs, I felt it is appropriate to add a picture of an inner pig dog!




Keine Kommentare: