Sonntag, März 18, 2007

We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.
Charles Kingsley

----------------------------------------

I haven't been blogging much lately. I am still working on getting internet in my not-so-new-anymore place. I am able to log on to the internet with open networks that are REALLY slow, so pics have to wait a little bit.

Life has been crazy. First traveling to LA with Vik and Deanna to experience great yoga classes with Brad and an awesome Moontribe in the desert as usual. Then coming back to lots of work; interesting work though, I am not complaining. And this weekend I was in yoga teacher training. Learning lots of good stuff. Now I am happy to have a relaxing evening at home.

1 Kommentar:

Vik hat gesagt…

So wise and who do we know that is Mr. Enthusiasm?????....=-)