Montag, Dezember 10, 2007

ENFP

For those of you, who don't know: I l o v e personality tests.

One of them is the Myers Briggs personality test, which is based on Jung's Psychological types.
I did the test a few days ago (for about the 5th time in the last five years - yes, I am an addict) and I have observed that I moved from an ENTJ to an ENFP.

E stands for Extrovert and means I draw my energy from some sort of action rather than reflection.
N stands for intuitive, meaning the abstract or theory are more important than facts. Facts support theory, but facts don't make a theory. There is always an exception.
F stands for feeling instead of thinking. It means I base my decision making on feelings rather than thoughts.
P is for perceiving the outside world rather than judging it.

Here you can take a free test, and tell me who you are!

I can definitely feel that I am not an ENTJ anymore. See, I said feel! I am so F! Back in the J-days, I would judge a lot. I would walk by a house and I judge: good or bad. Pretty or ugly. And unfortunately there are many ugly houses, so that in turn made me feel bad. Now I am a lot more relaxed about things, that I can't change. I made peace with vinyl siding (well, not quite: PVC is on the high priority list of plastics to avoid), and I just notice/perceive the house. It must be the yoga.

8 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

ENTP - this is my result. interesting test, thanks for the link!
CU soon !?

Anna hat gesagt…

a! entp: you are the inventor - in case you are looking for a new job - pro skateboarder, bar owner or assasin (?) are on your list of favoured careers!

bis bald! http://similarminds.com/jung/entp.html

Anonym hat gesagt…

INFP is my result - very accurate when I read the description what that means.

Speaking of Ed Burtynsky, did you see that documentary about him, "Manufactured Landscapes" - it was fascinating to see how he got those amazing photos. When do you head off to Austria?

Ursula hat gesagt…

I too am an ENFP!! Great minds connect :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

ISTJ is mei ergebnis. sehr interessant, irgendwie owa a schockierend: rockefeller und george bush sen. waren/sind auch ISTJ. besonders schockierend: disfavored careers: musician...
bis bald in stp(?)

Fashionista Social Club hat gesagt…

ENTJ.
Fun!

Emilio hat gesagt…

INFJ

:D

Emilio hat gesagt…

anna, there are more of these we can take... :P drop me a line sometime
be nice to keep in touch. bye for now