Mittwoch, Juli 23, 2008

Never Shop Alone


These pictures are from the last Fashionista Social Club event a few weeks back.

You might know that I can't stand malls - they stress me, make me bitchy, and give me a headache. I really don't get why so many people decide to waste so much time there.

That doesn't mean that I don't like nice clothes. When they get pre-screened by a connoisseur and served with some sparkling wine and raspberries - that's the way I like it!

Fashionista Social Queen Laura chooses good fabrics too: the dress in the picture is made from silk, which feels lovely, and she also carries cashmere and merino wool.



The only problem: I come with the intention to get some work clothes, but I always walk away with yet another summer dress...Oh well, next time! Never shop alone.

Keine Kommentare: