Mittwoch, November 14, 2007

AND FOR NO REASON


This poem was a burning man present, and it has been on my fridge ever since. Talking about fridge - that's where I keep the important stuff, not just inside, but also outside, like a reminder on a post-it: "A Handstand a Day Keeps the Doctor Away", Ida's first picture, a sticker "In Trance we Trust", or my massage therapist's phone number.

Anyhow, here is the poem by an unknown author:

And
For no reason
I start skipping like a child.

And
For no reason
I turn into a leaf
That is carried so high
I kiss the Sun's mouth
And dissolve.

And
For no reason
A thousand birds
Choose my head for a conference table.
Start passing their
Cups of Wine
And their wild songbooks all around.

And for every reason in existence
I begin to eternally,
To eternally laugh and love!

When I turn into a leaf
And start dancing,
I run to kiss our beautiful Friend
And I dissolve in the Truth
That I Am.