Samstag, März 29, 2008

Rrrrussian Mafia

Our special guest Yana from Moscow is in town, so we played a round of Mafia. It's a good party game, especially if played with Russians, they are pros, but I am sure Italians can kick ass too. My skills are improving. I am not being killed off in the first round anymore - yeah!

I believe it was Socrates who said you get to know a person better by playing a game for one hour than by talking to a person for 1000 hours. It's worth a try. You can find the instructions to the game here.

Mafia boss Yana with her Russian body guards - you don't mess with her! ;)


Who is the Mafia? Who is innocent? Who can be trusted?


Rebecca and the Russian Presidents - from Lenin, blurry in the foreground, to Gorbi and Putin further in the back. In the very back, that's Rebecca - not a Russian president.


Brit outing himself as an innocent citizen (red card) after he was killed. I am sorry!

More pictures on flickr!

Keine Kommentare: