Samstag, Juni 14, 2008

One the Roll


I am back in Calgary for a one day pit stop. Toronto was amazing. On Thursday, David Suzuki was speaking, and man, is he ever an inspiring speaker. The first time I heard of him was on the Queen Charlotte Island. Tante Sandy made me aware of him and told me about his Nature show. So I got his book "Sacred Balance". Highly recommended.

I won't get into in his speech too much at the moment. I just wanted to say hello and let you know, photos from TO are still to follow. Once I find my USB cable, that I knew where it was when I was in the old place, but now in the new place, we are still playing hide and seek...

Now I got to go back to packing my stuff. I am taking a week of work. Yeah - I love holidays! I am going to sunny California (surprise ;) a welcoming change after - what seems like a month - of rain in Alberta.

May your week be super - ueber - drueber - fantastic!




2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Have fun in Cali!

Vik hat gesagt…

I like the train track picture...=-)