Mittwoch, April 30, 2008

Off to Penticton


I am off to Penticton. I have not even completely unpacked from my last trip, but that's okay: makes packing for this trip easier. I haven't been to BC for a while, and I look forward to a road trip through the Rockies and enjoying the beauty of central BC.

I have heard about the pine beetle infestation in BC a lot. But now I will see it with my own eyes. Hopefully I can take some pictures.

Other than that I will yoga it up with Geeta Iyengar at the Iyengar Yoga Assocation's AGM.

Enjoy your week!

2 Kommentare:

.:stillmoon:. hat gesagt…

How was your trip, bendy Anna?

Anna hat gesagt…

Hi Jeff,

The trip was awesome. I love road trips (you know that!) and I was given new insights into the world of yoga by Geetaji - I am still digesting lots of her wisdom! Here is some more info: http://yoga-it-up.blogspot.com/2008/05/agm-iyac-penticton-2008.html

Hope you are doing well!