Mittwoch, August 27, 2008

Amsterdam - here I come!

by Arlette

Finally. I have been wanting to visit Amsterdam for years, and this October it will finally become reality. Half business, half fun. In fact the business part should be fun too: it's a course about environmental life cycle analysis. I am very excited.

I will even have a personal tour guide. My friend Judith, an Amsterdam expert, will join me for a few days. I like it when things fall into place - I can't wait to explore the city of Grachten!

And of course, I will visit the motherland as well. Look forward to seeing you, Austrians (just in time for Heurigen season)!



5 Kommentare:

cosmicsyv hat gesagt…

liebste anna ... sehr schoen. reservier bitte gleich mal ein wenig zeit fuer mich! wann kommst du denn genau???
fuehl dich umarmt, sylvia

Ursula hat gesagt…

I guess we get to live vicariously through you!!! Enjoy some fun times for me. I can't wait to see your pictures
Hugs :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Da hab ich eine Idee: Wir fahren mitn Radl zum Heurigen!

Irgendwie muss ich dich ködern, sonst entwischt du mir wieder ;-)

Greetings from sunny Austria!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hallo Anna,
Ich glaub der Gerald kennt dich nicht recht gut. Er schlaegt einen Heurigenbesuch vor und glaubt ernsthaft, du wuerdest zoegern!!! Viel Spass in Amsterdam. Besuch nicht zuviele Coffee Shops :)
Ba

Anonym hat gesagt…

heurigenbesuch? da warad i dabei, wenns conveniert! anyway, hab a scheene zeit in amsterdam! greetz from stp, mateo