Sonntag, August 24, 2008

Serpent

Crazy thing happened to me today. I went for dinner with Rebecca and suddenly a beautiful exotic-looking woman smiles at me and then I noticed a huge Boa around her neck - and I mean the real one. I am not afraid of snakes per se, but something in me said very clearly: watch out!

Rebecca, on the other hand was all over Sasa (I believe that was her name - or something that sounds very similar. It's pronounced Sssssss..asa). Skeptical Annie had to get scientific prove first that she is not going to be strangled by the Boa. The owners did confirm that she is well-fed and she only kills for food. So I was relieved, because I thought the chances are very high that she prefers a rat over me.

I asked if I could take a photo of Debbie (the beautiful owner) with her snake. It completely backfired. "Why don't I take the picture of YOU with the snake!" Debbie said. So here we are - Rebecca and I as brave serpent whisperers!

9 Kommentare:

cosmicsyv hat gesagt…

liebe anna, so ganz ueberzeugt schaust du aber nicht;-) ...
wuerd ich auch nicht!
btw sehr schöner ring!
liebe gruesse, sylvia

Anna hat gesagt…

Dear Cosmic Syv,

Du hast recht, ganz ueberzeugt war ich nicht, etwas zoegerlich, daher war Rebecca auf der Kopfseite und ich auf der Schwanzseite :)

Liebe Gruesse nach Wien!

Vik hat gesagt…

Mein Gott Anna - Yoga und schlängelt jetzt sich das Bezaubern - Sie werden bedeutet, um in Indien für sicheres zu sein!

Anna hat gesagt…

Wow - Vik, I am impressed with your German! Very cryptically charming - it sounds like from a Fortune Cookie! Do you mean that the snake is a certain symbol for me going to India to learn magic and yoga? I like it!

Vik hat gesagt…

Ist mein Beutel mysteriös und ich zögere nie, auf diese Granate zu springen!

Fo' Shizzle!

Anna hat gesagt…

Dein mysterioeser Beutel :) ?
Please explain!

Vik hat gesagt…

Seriously? Hiro had a laugh and wanted to say...."これを言う簡単な方法がしかしcan'ない; tはドイツ人をもうwhat'読んだ; sオーストリアへの行く家のポイントか。 You' llは空港から決してそれを作らない。"

Anna hat gesagt…

ゆっくりしかし確かにこれは-私へ…すべてのギリシャ人-私は日本語を意味するである。

Vik hat gesagt…

Καλά οι ελληνικοί λαοί είναι ένα πράγμα, αλλά οι μαγικές νεράιδες είναι άλλο!