Sonntag, August 03, 2008

Eclipse Continued

Maria and Emil happy about the new addition to the family

On August 2nd 2008 (02.08.2008), the day after the eclipse, my little sister Maria's little baby, who was expected to be a boy named Theo, arrived. Theo turned out to be a girl and was named Luise (I am still hoping that she will be middle-named Anna;)

Welcome Luise!

She is going to be one fiery girl - with the Sun, the Ascendent, Venus and Moon all in Leo!

Luise was born at home, which Maria prefers to a hospital birth. According to her mid-wife, there were lots of babies born that day. I wonder if it's because of the eclipse?

I look forward to meeting Klein-Luise on my next trip home - hopefully in the fall.


Ich wuensche Euch, Klaus, Maria, Emil, Ida und Luise alles Gute!


1 Kommentar:

Vik hat gesagt…

Congrats! One more step achieved in the bold and patient Wechselberger World Domination Plan!...=-)