Samstag, Juni 20, 2009

L.A.Annie reporting...



Progress Report - LA Week 3:
  • I found a place to live as of July. On a walk street in Venice. One block from the beach with a beautiful backyard.
  • Number of times getting lost on my commute is steadily decreasing.
  • Still in love with SoCal.
Now I'll let the pictures speak:

The Courtyard Outside My Office




Yummie snacks, and good coffees. These baristas know what they are doing!

Santa Monica Pier


If you look closely, you can see David Hasselknoff walking away from his day-job.


This will be part of my bike route to work as of July...The Boardwalk in Santa Monica and Venice aka Musclebeach...very LA, I hear.


Please note, that the colour of my toe nails matches the colour of my bike frame. Oops, I meant color. Need to communicate in American English now!


1 Kommentar:

Jo-Ann hat gesagt…

Glad to hear things are going well! Hugs from the Marvin clan :)