Donnerstag, November 02, 2006

“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.”

by Seneca.





My Built Green Era is over. Tuesday was my last day. 3 months and a little bit of volunteering before that. I very much enjoyed working there - it was at SAIT - which is the best location in town. If Calgary had a King and Queen - that's where they would live: it's on the hill just above Sunny Side - overlooking down town. I was also happy to see a plaque of Heritage Hall - stating that SAIT is "normal school" for normal people - thank god!

The top three things, I learned at Built Green:
  1. there are no problems - only opportunities
  2. a small group of people can have a big impact
  3. there is always time for a coffee break (okay - I knew that already ;-)

Above 2 pictures of my colleagues at a dinner at the Tibetan restaurant on 10th and two pics of SAIT.

Keine Kommentare: