Sonntag, Jänner 13, 2008

3/4 Moon - Ski Lake Louise


For many animals wintertime, when the air is cold and it gets dark in the middle of the day, means time to relax and recharge the batteries (aka hibernation). I too experience that requires slightly more effort to get motivated and get outside.

Next weekend I will wrestle with my inner pig dog and get my act together: I will drive out to the mountains to explore the Rocky Mountain Winter Wonderland at night:


Details:
January 19 2008 - Evening
Lake Louise - Tram Trail: 4km slight uphill to Lake Louise; Classic or Light Touring ski equipment required; downhill fun and faster: here some skiing skills are required (in other words: you need to know how to snowplow, otherwise this part would be a shitshow).

Email me or comment here, if you are interested in joining, and I fill you in on the details.

1 Kommentar:

Ursula hat gesagt…

Have fun tonight!!! It will be awesome :)