Freitag, Jänner 11, 2008

Posing

Me and Suresh

My job is becoming more diverse. Not only do I teach a yoga class at work on Monday's, I also modelled for a photo shoot for Haworth Olympic Gear. Of course, I felt smitten, when they approached me. But then I overheard the selection criteria for the male model, which put my model career into perspective as well: "Who is not too slim? We need someone with a little bit of a belly, so that the chubby people want to get those jackets too."
I wonder what my selection criterion was...

5 Kommentare:

Sarah hat gesagt…

Very cool, Anna! You are a natural ;)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Supper, I also prefer the baroque-type to the Twiggy-type!

Anonym hat gesagt…

supper = super, super (new English)

Fashionista Social Club hat gesagt…

great shot! Suresh looks cute too!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Cool, teaching yoga at work! Nice modeling too :-)