Montag, Jänner 07, 2008

Christmas 2007 - Austria

I am back in the blogger world! No, I was not eaten by a polar bear, but busy with preparations for my trip to Europe. Once in Europe I had no desire to sit in front of the computer to communicate or to get informed. Instead I chatted with real people or read newspapers and magazines like in the good old days.

In Austria, real candles are on the christmas tree, and baby Jesus (aka Christkind) brings the presents on Christmas Eve.

Some of us still believe in the Christkind.

Some of us even read poems to the Christkind.


And what would Christmas be without "Oh Tannenbaum" and "Stille Nacht"?


Miez's Clan

I also met the youngest mini wexi (#8 of the new generation): Ida on the right in the picture.


Me and Flora

Antonia


Tin Tin


Konstantin


Stefan

Lukas

Roeschen

Papa Miez & Rosa

Toenchen

Vinci (a few times I beat him in table tennis)

Maeri & Klausmaus

My parents when they found out that grandchild #9 is on his or her way. No end in sight regarding their baby sitter duties!

Emil

Karl & Claudia's family



What else did I do? Not much. Mostly I hung out with the mini wexis. One of my christmas presents was a virus that kept me in the house for the most part. It even attacked my kidneys. That was painful, but thankfully I had lots of caring people around. I got a holopathic treatment from Miez, which made the kidney pain go away. Thanks Miez!


Weatherwise, it sucked. 90% of the the time, it was grey and miserable where I was. Everyone coming back from ski trips told me how wonderful it was in the mountains (e.g picture above from Muckenkogel towards Oetscher), but having been sick, going to the mountains was not an option for me. But that's okay: the grey weather made me feel less guilty staying inside, eating cookies and doing nothing.

A few more pics from Vienna will follow soon...


6 Kommentare:

Fashionista Social Club hat gesagt…

Those minis are very cute. No wonder you were happy to stay inside and socialize!

Unknown hat gesagt…

What beautiful little family members you have.

Sometimes it's nice to take a vacation from the computer too.

Welcome back!

Vik hat gesagt…

Soon the mini-burgers can form their own football team!

Ursula hat gesagt…

Too bad about the virus :( At least you were able then to get in some quality time with your family :)

Wow with #9 to come, your parents are going to want to move here :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

We hope to get a permanent Canada visa and we are also waiting for your prepaid flight-tickets and free lodging in your apartment.

supersonic100g9 hat gesagt…

นักศึกษาคือกลุ่มลูกค้าส่วนใหญ่ที่ประสพปัญหากับการไม่มีบัตรเครดิต แต่มีความจำเป็นที่ต้องเช่ารถสำหรับการใช้งาน ซึ่งนั่นจึงทำให้การเช่ารถเป็นไปได้ ยากหากนักศึกษาไม่ได้มีการทำบัตรเครดิตมาก่อน บริการเช่ารถไม่ใช้บัตรเครดิตของ BANANA rent-a-car จึงเป็นบริการที่สามารถตอบโจทย์ของลูกค้ากลุ่มนักศึกษานี้ได้ เป็นอย่างดี โดยบริการเช่ารถเช่าไม่ใช้บัตรเครดิตสำหรับนักศึกษา สามารถยื่นเอกสารเพื่อเป็นหลักฐานในการเช่ารถนอกจากบัตรเครดิตได้ดังนี้
บริษัทรถเช่า
รถเช่าสุวรรณภูมิ
รถเช่าระหว่างซ่อม
รถเช่าไม่ใช้บัตรเครดิต
เช่ารถเก๋ง
รถรับส่งสนามบิน