Mittwoch, Mai 28, 2008

I am moving...


Luckily only 10 steps away from my current place. I am staying in the same building. One of my neighbours is going to Africa for 6 months, so I will rent from him for a while.

The advantages are that I have access to a patio, a rooftop patio and a balcony. Yes - some outside space to enjoy the short, yet most beautiful Canadian summer! And I will save on rent and can put some money aside for my adventures in 2009.

I am not looking forward to the actual move, but it's a good opportunity to do some purging. Not my forte, but it needs to happen. I just have to remember Thoreau's and Emerson's advice - to keep it simple.

Simplify, simplify.
-H.D.Thoreau

One "simplify" would have sufficed.
-R.W. Emerson, in response



1 Kommentar:

beats headphones hat gesagt…

love love love it!^^ can I share your post on my twitter?